(Also Known As: DRONABINOL)
When you join, All of the Pharmacies you will have access to:
- offer guaranteed low prices
- are verified Legal & Licensed as of August 31, 2015
- require a prescription from your doctor if you wish to purchase this medication!
* = GENERIC.
|MARINOL||2.5 mg||30||$211.20||In Stock|
|MARINOL||2.5 mg||60||$422.40||In Stock|
|MARINOL||2.5 mg||60||* $259.98||In Stock|
|MARINOL||2.5 mg||90||$633.60||In Stock|
|MARINOL||2.5 mg||100||$704.00||In Stock|
|MARINOL||2.5 mg||120||$806.87||In Stock|
|MARINOL||2.5 mg||180||$1210.31||In Stock|
|MARINOL||2.5 mg||240||$1613.75||In Stock|
|MARINOL||5 mg||30||$513.94||In Stock||Order Now!|
|MARINOL||5 mg||60||$639.00||In Stock|
|MARINOL||5 mg||60||* $679.93||In Stock|
|MARINOL||5 mg||90||$958.50||In Stock|
|MARINOL||5 mg||100||$1065.00||In Stock|
|MARINOL||5 mg||120||$1660.73||In Stock|
|MARINOL||5 mg||180||$2491.10||In Stock|
|MARINOL||5 mg||240||$3321.47||In Stock|
|MARINOL||10 mg||30||$813.60||In Stock|
|MARINOL||10 mg||60||$1627.20||In Stock|
|MARINOL||10 mg||60||* $959.89||In Stock|
|MARINOL||10 mg||90||$2440.80||In Stock|
|MARINOL||10 mg||100||$2712.00||In Stock|
|MARINOL||10 mg||120||$3092.99||In Stock|
|MARINOL||10 mg||180||$4708.67||In Stock|
|MARINOL||10 mg||240||$6336.56||In Stock|
Elmet SL- Calle San Miguel -Palma de Mallorca- Spain
Proper Use of This Medicine
Take this medicine only as directed by your physician. Do not take more of it, do not take it more often, and do not take it for a longer time than your doctor ordered. If too much is taken, it may lead to medical problems because of an overdose.
The dose of dronabinol will be different for different patients. Follow your doctor's orders or the directions on the label. The following information includes only the average doses of dronabinol. If your dose is different, do not change it unless your doctor tells you to do so.
The number of capsules that you take depends on the strength of the medicine. Also, the number of doses you take each day, the time allowed between doses, and the length of time you take the medicine depend on the medical problem for which you are taking dronabinol.
- For oral dosage form (capsules):
- For nausea and vomiting caused by cancer medicines:
- Adults and teenagers Dose is based on body surface area. Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take and when to take it.
- Children Dose is based on body surface area and must be determined by your doctor.
- For increasing appetite in patients with AIDS:
- Adults and teenagers To start, 2.5 milligrams (mg) two times a day, taken before lunch and supper. Your doctor may change your dose depending on your condition. However, the dose is usually not more than 20 mg a day.
- Children Use and dose must be determined by your doctor.
- For nausea and vomiting caused by cancer medicines:
If you miss a dose of this medicine, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
To store this medicine:
- Keep out of the reach of children. Overdose is very dangerous in young children.
- Store away from heat and direct light.
- Do not store this medicine in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down.
- Keep this medicine in the refrigerator but keep it from freezing.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed. Be sure that any discarded medicine is out of the reach of children.
Before Using This Medicine
In deciding to use a medicine, the risks of taking the medicine must be weighed against the good it will do. This is a decision you and your doctor will make. For dronabinol, the following should be considered:
Allergies Tell your doctor if you have ever had any unusual or allergic reaction to dronabinol, marijuana products, or sesame oil. Also tell your health care professional if you are allergic to any other substances, such as foods, preservatives, or dyes.
Pregnancy Studies have not been done in pregnant women. However, studies in animals have shown that dronabinol, given in doses many times the usual human dose, increases the risk of death of the fetus and decreases the number of live babies born.
Breast-feeding Dronabinol passes into human breast milk. There is a possibility that serious unwanted effects may occur in the nursing infant.
Children Although there is no specific information comparing use of dronabinol in children with use in other age groups, the effects that this medicine may have on the mind may be of special concern in children. Children should be watched closely while they are taking this medicine.
Older adults This medicine has been tested in a limited number of patients up to 82 years of age and has not been shown to cause different side effects or problems in older people than it does in younger adults. However, the effects this medicine may have on the mind may be of special concern in the elderly. Therefore, older people should be watched closely while they are taking this medicine.
Other medicines Although certain medicines should not be used together at all, in other cases two different medicines may be used together even if an interaction might occur. In these cases, your doctor may want to change the dose, or other precautions may be necessary. When you are taking dronabinol, it is especially important that your health care professional know if you are taking any of the following:
- Central nervous system (CNS) depressants (medicine that causes drowsiness) or
- Tricyclic antidepressants (medicine for depression) Taking these medicines with dronabinol may increase the CNS depressant effects
- Alcohol abuse (or history of) or
- Drug abuse or dependence (or history of) Dependence on dronabinol may develop
- Bipolar disorder (manic or depressive states) or
- Heart disease or
- High blood pressure (hypertension) or
- Severe mental illness Dronabinol may make the condition worse